ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you pay attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced workplace? As Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting tasks. If you are a strong communicator who is looking for an exciting and challenging role, then this is a fantastic opportunity with an established North American company!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Generate and mail/email invoices and monthly statements to customers
* Prepare bank deposits as well as monthly account and bank reconciliations
* Record payments and review past due accounts (no collection calls)
* Matching payments and group them by type in Great Plains
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting
* Post-secondary education in accounting
* Strong English communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Excellent computer skills; knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job number 17142 to Lillian Goossen at email@example.com
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.