SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST - 12+ MONTHS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have proven analytical skills and the ability to manage tasks within tight deadlines? If you have advanced financial analysis, financial modeling and business skills, this position may be for you. This established financial services organization is in search of a Senior Financial Analyst who will use their analytical expertise to analyze current performance, develop and improve predictive financial models, and recommend process improvements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare account reconciliations and conduct variance analysis for multiple departments, developing a strong understanding of processes and key operational drivers
* Develop and test complex financial models
* Review current cost allocation and benchmark processes
* Assist in the development and implementation of process improvements
* Ad hoc analysis for new initiatives or processes
* Provide guidance and mentorship to junior colleagues
* Post-Secondary education in Business or Accounting, combined with an accounting designation (CPA), or MBA
* 4+ Years of relevant financial analysis experience, preferably working within financial services
* Advanced analytical, problem solving, financial and business skills
* Expert proficiency in MS Office applications, including development of complex Excel models.
* Ability to manage and complete tasks within tight deadlines
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Award winning Canadian company
* Opportunity to be engaged with new challenges daily
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 11804 to GENINE PARRY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or call 204.926.2210
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.